MENU

Location: Bae Creek

Serves as the boundary of the old route of Dapdap-Palola.
It’s arch has a unique spiral design

2
4
6
8

Location: Smaller Ibia River

It was named “ese” because its shape is like the letter “S”

1
3
5
6

Location: Lakawan River

Has 2 arches with the height of 24 feet and width of 42 feet

3
1
4
7

Location: Bigger Ibia River

Known as the “Farewell Bridge” because the Tayabasins who opt to go to Manila or Laguna bid farewell in this area.
Horses and carts are stationed near the area during the Spanish Times.

3
2
6
7

 

Location: Dumacaa River

This magnificent and strong bridge has a total length of 445 feet and has 5 arches
The first arch has a height and width of 36 feet; the second and third with 33 feet; the fourth with 30 feet; and the fifth with 18 feet
Has a marker that says “Siendo Gobernadorcillo De esta Cabecera en el ano de 1850 D. Julian S. Francisco”

2
4
045Z2123
045Z2125

Location: Domoit River

Was finished on October 15, 1854.
Made with 9,967 stones
Was named after Don Francisco de Asis (husband of Queen Isabel II)

1
10
27
28

Location: Iyam River

On March 15, 1852, the first stone was placed by Gobernador Don Jose Maria and was finished on July 6, 1853.
The bridge was made to honor Queen Isabel II of Spain.

2
6
7
10

Location: Malao-a River

Named after Governor-General Antonio de Urbiztondo y Eguia (who established the first Banco Espanol-Filipino in 1851).
Was blasted during World War 2
Reconstructed under the name of the former Governor Anacleto Alcala
Was finished on October 15, 1854.

 

Location: Dumacaa River

Named after the Princess of Asturias of Northern Spain.
Blasted during World War II

 

Location: Alitao River

Created the first wood bridge in 1798 through the efforts of Don Jose Medio under Don Juan Lopez
In 1823, the second Alitao Bridge was constructed with the use of stones with four arches
Was finished on July 31, 1852.
Made from 10,000 adobe stones

5
11
10
2