About the Service: Local Officials and Employees including Barangay Chairperson are required to secure Travel Order before they can go out of office on official time or on official business five (5) working days before the schedule date of Travel
Who May Avail of the Service: LGU Officials and Employees
What are the requirements:
- Letter or Communication specifying the purpose of travel
- For Learning and Development Interventions- L & D Nomination Form duly approved by the Personnel Development Committee
Schedule of Availability of Service: Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
HOW TO AVAIL OF THE SERVICE:
|STEP||Applicant/ Client||ACTION OFFICER||Duration of Activity||Person in Charge||FORM|
|Submit the travel
order form and
HRMO Staff will receive
the Travel Order form,
review the completeness
of attachments and
assess the validity of
request for travel
2. Should the request for travel is valid and has complete attachments, HRMO staff will record the details of the travel and assign Travel Order Number
3. Head of HRMO will sign the travel order for recommendation of approval to City Mayor and Vice Mayor
4. Transmit the Travel Order to Office of the City Mayor/ Vice Mayor for approval
5. Once approved, HRMO staff will release the travel order to the requesting employee/s.
2 working days upon release of OCM
|Mary Jane Z. Calupig- CGDH1- HRMO
Baby Gilda C. Quinto- Administrative Assistant I
|Travel Order Form,
L & D Nomination Form
an, and Other
Customer Service Feedback Form;
Form 1-‘end of transaction’ feedback form available in the offices
Form 2- ‘random survey’/walk-in- complaint form available in PACD.
NEED ANY HELP?
Here you can get your perfect answer for your problem