About the Service: The L&D Nomination Form is the tool which is used by the Personnel Development Committee to screen and recommend to the City Mayor qualified nominees to training, development, and scholarship programs.
Who May Avail of the Service: LGU Employees
Schedule of Availability of Service: Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
HOW TO AVAIL OF THE SERVICE:
|STEP||Applicant/ Client||ACTION OFFICER||Duration of Activity||Person in Charge||FORM|
|Fill out and submit the L&D Nomination Form
Submit filled out L&D Nomination Form
1. The HRMO Staff will receive and review the documents as per its completeness.
a. Local: 10 working days before the conduct of the activity
b. Foreign: 15 working days before the conduct of the activity
2. HRMO Staff will endorse the L & D nomination form to Personnel Development Committee for deliberation
3. HRMO Staff will fill out L & D Nomination Form based on the recommendation of the PDC
4. HRMO Staff will route the L & D Nomination Form for signature of Personnel Development Committee
5. HRMO Staff will release the L&D Nominations Forms.
|Mary Jane Z. Calupig CGDH1- HRMO
Jen Rowe S. Valderamos AOIV/HRMOI I
Marilou M. Almazan – SAO
|L&D Nomination Form
Customer Service Feedback Form:
Form 1- ‘end of transaction’ feedback available in the offices
Form 2- ‘random survey’ walk-in complaint forms available in PACD
NEED ANY HELP?
Here you can get your perfect answer for your problem