About the Service: Personal or private trips refer to foreign travel pursued for personal or private purpose such as medical reason, emergency or special occasion. A personal or private trip shall be undertaken while on Official Leave of Absence.
Who May Avail of the Service: LGU Officials and Employees
What are the requirements:
- Request Letter (if applicable)
- Clearance of Money and Property (if leave is one month and above)
- Authority to Travel Abroad
Schedule of Availability of Service: Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
HOW TO AVAIL OF THE SERVICE:
|STEP||Applicant/ Client||ACTION OFFICER||Duration of Activity||Person in Charge||FORM|
|Fill out and Submit leave application slip to HRMO front desk together with the authority to Travel Abroad duly approved by the City Mayor
Return the leave application form once approved by Head of Office
|1. HRMO Staff- System Administrator of PMIS will receive the Leave Application Slip together with the authority to Travel Abroad duly approved by the City Mayor
2. Encode the details of the leave to Human Resource System
3. Print Leave application form
4. Release the leave application to the employee for their Head of office’ approval.
5. Head of HRMO will sign the leave application form as to certification of their leave credits.
6. Transmit Leave application form to Office of the City Mayor/Vice Mayor for LCE’s approval
7. Releases approved leave
|Mary Jane Z. Calupig- CGDH1- HRMO
Reuel Reyes- HRMA
|Leave Application Form
Customer Service Feedback Form:
Form 1-‘end of transaction’ feedback available in the offices
Form 2- ‘Random survey’ Walk-in complaint form available in PACD
NEED ANY HELP?
Here you can get your perfect answer for your problem