About the Service: In general, appointive officials and employees of the government whether permanent, temporary, or casual, who render work during the prescribed office hours shall be entitled to 15 days’ vacation and 15 days sick leave annually with full pay exclusive of Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holiday without limitation as to the number of days of vacation and sick leave that they accumulate.
Who May Avail of the Service: LGU Officials and Employees
Schedule of Availability of Service: Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What are the Requirements:
|Vacation Leave |Mandatory Forced Leave |Special Privilege Leave||Sick Leave |Rehabilitatio n Leave Special Leave Benefits for Women (2 months)||Maternity Leave |Paternity Leave||Study Leave||Solo Parents Leave||Special Emergency /Ca lamity Leave||VAWC
Other requirements for Rehabilitation Leave:
1.Letter request supported by relevant reports such as the police report if any
2.Written concurrence of a government physician
1.Proof of pregnancy e.g. ultrasound, doctor’s certificate on the expected date of delivery
2.Accomplis hed Notice of Allocation of Maternity Leave Credits (CS Form No. 6a)
1. Proof of child’s delivery e.g. birth certificate, medical certificate, marriage contract
based on latest
records of the
2. Verification that the place of residence is covered in the declaration of calamity area by the proper government agency
2.Temporary/ Permanent Protection Order obtained from the court
3.If the protection order is not yet issued by the barangay or the court, a certification issued by the Punong Barangay/Kagaw ad or Prosecutor or the Clerk of Court that the application for the BPO, TPO or PPO has been filed
4. In the absence of the BPO/TPO/PPO or the certification, a police report specifying the details of the occurrence of violence on the victim
5. medical certificate
HOW TO AVAIL OF THE SERVICE:
|STEP||Applicant/ Client||ACTION OFFICER||Duration of Activity||Person in Charge||FORM|
|Fill out and submit
slip to HRMO front
desk together with
Return the leave application form once approved by the Head of Office
|1. HRMO Staff- System
Administrator of PMIS will
receive the Leave Application Slip
2. Encode the details of the leave to Human Resource System
3. Print Leave application form
4. Release the leave application to the employee for their Head of office’ approval.
5. Head of HRMO will sign the leave application form as to certification of their leave credits.
6. Transmit Leave application form to Office of the City Mayor/Vice Mayor for approval
7. Notify the employees regarding the approval of leave
|Mary Jane Z.
Reuel Reyes- HRMA
|Leave Form and
Customer Service Feedback Form:
Form 1-‘end of transaction’ feedback available in the offices
Form 2-‘random survey’ walk-in complaint form available in PACD
NEED ANY HELP?
Here you can get your perfect answer for your problem