About the Service: The MP2 Savings is a special savings facility with a 5-year maturity, designed for Pag-IBIG Fund members who wish to save more and earn even higher dividends, in addition to their Pag-IBIG Regular Savings. The program is also open to pensioners and retirees who were former Pag-IBIG Fund members. LGU employees may request HRMO to deduct MP2 savings from their salary.
Who May Avail of the Service: LGU Officials and Employees
What are the requirements:
- MP2 Savings Application form with Account Number
- Request Letter to Deduct MP2 savings indicating the amount to be deducted and when to be deducted
- Request Letter to Increase PAG-IBIG Regular Savings and be deducted to their Salary
Schedule of Availability of Service: Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
HOW TO AVAIL OF THE SERVICE:
||Applicant to submit MP2 Savings Application form with Account Number and Request Letter to Deduct MP2 Savings
-Submit Request Letter to increase PAG-IBIG Regular Savings
|1. Check and receive MP2 Savings Application form with Account Number and Request Letter to Deduct MP2 Savings and Increase in PAG-IBIG Regular Savings
2. HRMO Staff will provide Employee’s Net Take Home Pay Computation as basis for approval of Agency Authorized Officer (AAO) to deduct MP2 savings and increase in PAG-IBIG Regular Savings from their salary
3. HRMO staff will forward the request to Head of HRMO for approval
4. Head of HRMO will approve/disapprove request based on the Net Take Home Pay Computation
5. Once approved, HRMO staff will notify the requestee regarding the grant of approval to deduct MP2 Savings to their salary and increase in PAG-IBIG Regular Savings
|Mary Jane Z. Calupig- CGDH1- HRMO
Raicelonia Z. Calabano -HRMO II
|PAG-IBIG Provident Benefit Claim form
Customer Service Feedback Form:
Form 1-‘end of transaction’ feedback available in the offices
Form 2-‘random survey’ walk-in complaint form available in PACD
NEED ANY HELP?
Here you can get your perfect answer for your problem