The Department of Agriculture is a government agency responsible for the promotion of Agricultural Development by providing the policy frameworks, public investments and support services needed for domestic and export-oriented business enterprises.
In the fulfillment of the mandate, it shall be the primary concern of the Department to improve farm income and generate work opportunities for farmers, fishermen and
other rural workers. It shall encourage people’s participation in agricultural development through sectoral representative in agricultural policy making bodies so that the
policies, plans and program of the Department are formulated and executed to satisfy their needs. It shall also use a bottom- up self-reliant farm system approach that
will emphasize social justice, equity, productivity and sustainability in the use of agricultural resources.
The Department’s vision is a competitive, sustainable and technology-based agriculture and fishery sector. Driven by productive and progressive farmers and fisher
folk, supported by efficient value chain and well- integrated in the domestic and international markets contributing to inclusive growth and poverty reduction.
To help empower the farming and fishing communication and fishing communities and the private sector to produce enough, accessible and affordable food for every Filipino and a descent income for all.
Tayabas City Agricukture Office
- 2 nd Floor New City Hall Brgy. Baguio City of Tayabas
1. Productivity in the Agriculture and Fisheries sector increased.
2. Forward linkage to the industry and services sectors increased.
3. Sector resilience to climate change risk increased.
- City Assessor's Office
- City Cooperative Office
- City Disaster Risk Reduction And Management Office
- City Social Welfare & Development Office
- City Environment & Natural Resources Office
- General Services Office
- City Planning & Development Coordinator Office
- City Treasurer's Office
- City Administrator's Office
- City Public Market Office
- City Tourism Office
- Physical Fitness & Sports Development Office
- City Information and Community Relations Office
- City Budget Office
- Building Official Office
- City Engineering Office
- City Traffic Operations Office
- City Accounting's Office
- City Public Library Office
- OCPDC - Zoning Section
- Community E-Center Office
- City Agriculture Office -TIFARC
- Office of the Secretary to the Sanggunian
- Office of the Sangguniang Panlungsod
- OCM - MHMERT
- Office of the City Vice Mayor
- City Civil Registrar's Office
- Business Permit & Licensing Office
- City Agriculture Office
- City Gender and Development Office
- Slaughterhouse Services
- City Veterinary Office
- City Architect Office
- Bids and Awards Committee Office
- OCM - Public Employment Services Office