- The City Treasurer’s Office shall be responsible for the LGU’s resource generation, custody
and proper disbursement of funds, maintaining and operating the tax information system, and
providing local policy makers with vital information on matters relating to public finance.
The CTO is mandated to:
To collect all monies and revenues accruing to the city and issues proper receipts.
- Advise the Mayor, Sanggunian, and other local government and national officials
concerned regarding the disposition of local government funds and on other matters
relative to public finances.
- Deposit all funds accruing to the city and keep detail account of all monies received.
- Disburse all local funds and other funds entrusted to him by law or competent authority.
- Inspect private, commercial and industrial establishment within the jurisdiction of the
local government unit in relation to the implementation of tax ordinance pursuant to
- Maintain and update the tax information system of the local government unit.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be prescribed by law
An efficient and progressive organization for fiscal administration particularly in the collection, custody and disbursement of funds, with responsible, honest, competent and productive services to support the local government achieve its financial goals and objectives.
To generate revenues thru efficient collection of taxes, fees and charges accruing to the local government in accordance with existing laws and ordinances, and to take custody and exercise proper management of funds of the city in order to sustain and maintain the financial needs of the city and its development as well.
Acting City Treasurer
Tayabas City Treasurer’s Office
- Ground Floor, New City Hall Complex, Brgy. Baguio, Tayabas City
- City Assessor's Office
- City Cooperative Office
- City Disaster Risk Reduction And Management Office
- City Social Welfare & Development Office
- City Environment & Natural Resources Office
- General Services Office
- City Planning & Development Coordinator Office
- City Treasurer's Office
- City Administrator's Office
- City Public Market Office
- City Tourism Office
- Physical Fitness & Sports Development Office
- City Information and Community Relations Office
- City Budget Office
- Building Official Office
- City Engineering Office
- City Traffic Operations Office
- City Accounting's Office
- City Public Library Office
- OCPDC - Zoning Section
- Community E-Center Office
- City Agriculture Office -TIFARC
- Office of the Secretary to the Sanggunian
- Office of the Sangguniang Panlungsod
- OCM - MHMERT
- Office of the City Vice Mayor
- City Civil Registrar's Office
- Business Permit & Licensing Office
- City Agriculture Office
- City Gender and Development Office
- Slaughterhouse Services
- City Veterinary Office
- City Architect Office
- Bids and Awards Committee Office
- OCM - Public Employment Services Office